Intensive Foot Treatment 75ml
This revolution in foot care contains both Urea and Lactic Acid at optimum levels to devour hard, dead skin and transform cracked heels leaving only beautiful soft, moisturised feet in its place!
Designed for very dry, rough feet and hard thickened skin, in independent tests 94% agreed that the product improved the texture of their feet* and 100% agreed their feet felt moisturised!*. Rarely are test results so conclusive!
Our unique LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex and a blend of Shea Butter, Glycerine and Jojoba Oil soften and enhance skin’s elasticity while intensely moisturising, while Farnesol deodorises.
94% agreed that the product left feet feeling softer and smoother and improved the appearance of cracked heels*
*Tested on 51 people with very dry, rough, thickened feet and cracked heels
AMELIORATE Intensive Foot Treatment resurfaces the stubborn areas of hard skin whilst providing long-term relief to very dry, rough feet and cracked heels.
Optimum levels of Lactic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliate hard, rough, thickened skin whilst stimulating the renewal of healthy skin cells.
Our unique LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex and a conditioning blend of Urea, Shea Butter, and Glycerine enhance the skin's protective moisture barrier and replenish hydration levels and provide instant comfort.
Feet are left feeling soft, smooth, comfortable and healthier-looking.
Clinically proven to moisturise for up to 12 hours.
- Alpha Hydroxy Therapy with optimum levels of Lactic Acid
- LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex – our unique combination of active moisturising ingredients combine to create a powerful formula, clinically proven to moisturise for up to 12 hours
- Shea Butter - sourced from Africa, Shea is a gentle yet effective moisturiser, rich in Omega 9 fatty acids
- Jojoba Oil - helps to protect and enhance the skin’s natural suppleness and elasticity
- Sodium PCA - is found naturally in our skin, it locks in moisture and keeps skin fresh-looking
- Farnesol - is a deodoriser which removes bacteria causing foot odour
- Exfoliates rough, dry, hard skin
- Instantly hydrates
- Promotes surface skin cell renewal
- Forms a protective layer of moisture
- Softens, smoothes and conditions
- Clinically proven to significantly increase moisture levels in the skin for up to 12 hours
- 88% agreed that the product visibly improved the appearance of their cracked heels after 1 overnight treatment*
- 88% said their feet felt softer and smoother after 1 overnight treatment*
- 94% said the product improved the texture of their feet and left them healthier looking**
- 100% said their feet were left feeling moisturised**
Tested on 51 people with very dry, rough, thickened feet and cracked heels.
*After 1 overnight use
**After 7 days use
- DIRECTIONS: Massage liberally into the feet and heels twice a day for 14 days. For best results apply at night, put on a pair of cotton socks and allow the treatment to work while you sleep. Reapply in the morning. Thereafter apply as needed. For surface cracks only, do not apply to broken skin.
- WARNINGS: If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water immediately.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.