Intensive Hand Treatment 75ml
This 5-in-1 ground-breaking formulation cares for the skin on both the palm and back of your hands.
Oat Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Alpha Hydroxy Therapy plus our unique LAH6 Skin Hydration Complex combine to: Exfoliate, Renew, Soften, Moisturise and Protect while being proven to moisturise for up to 12 hours.
Designed for very dry, dehydrated, rough, chapped skin and hard cuticles, proven to leave EVERYBODY’S hands beautifully soft and smooth.
‘’I wish I'd taken a before and after photo the improvement is amazing. Particularly my cuticles which are usually a mess. Best hand care product I've ever used’’- Independent Tester May 2017
AMELIORATE Intensive Hand Treatment exfoliates, renews, softens, moisturises and protects the unique skin on your hands. It is designed to give instant comfort and long-term relief to very dry, rough hands.
Optimum levels of Lactic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliate rough, hard skin whilst also stimulating the renewal of healthy skin cells.
Our unique LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex and a nourishing blend of Oat Oil, Shea Butter and Barley Extract enhance the skin’s natural protective barrier, replenishing moisture levels and providing instant relief.
This 5-in-1 treatment is proven to work around-the-clock progressively refining and improving skin texture and condition.
Hands are left feeling soft, moisturised, conditioned and healthier-looking.
Dermatologist approved, independently tested and clinically proven to moisturise for up to 12 hours.
- Exfoliates rough, dry skin
- Promotes surface skin cell renewal
- Intensely hydrates
- Forms a protective layer of moisture
- Intensely hydrates for 12+ hours
- Softens, smoothes and conditions
- Clinically proven to significantly increase moisture levels in the skin for up to 12 hours
- 94% agreed that the product gave instant relief after 1 overnight treatment*
- 95% said their hands felt moisturised*
- 97% said their hands felt softer**
- 92% said their hands were left feeling conditioned**
- 83% said their cuticles felt softer**
- 87% said their hands looked healthier**
- 73% said the product left their hands looking more youthful **
Tested on 101 people with very dry, dehydrated, rough hands & dry cuticles.
*After 1 overnight use
**After 7 days use
- Alpha Hydroxy Therapy with optimum levels of Lactic Acid
- LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex – our unique combination of active moisturising ingredients combine to create a powerful formula, clinically proven to moisturise for up to 12 hours
- Shea Butter - Sourced from Africa, Shea is a gentle yet effective moisturiser, rich in Omega 9 fatty acids
- Oat Oil - great at retaining moisture and soothing dry skin. It respects and enhances the skin’s lipid barrier
- Sweet Almond Oil – a natural oil produced from almond kernels that protects the skin, keeping it soft and smooth
- Barley Extract – a unique, highly concentrated ingredient, chosen for its skin soothing and softening qualities
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract/Extrait D'orge, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Urea, Linalool, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Limonene, Coumarin, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Chloride, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Geraniol, Allantoin, Tocopherol.
- Directions: For first use massage into hands, nails and cuticles and leave overnight. Thereafter apply at least twice daily and leave overnight if possible.
- WARNINGS: If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water immediately.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.