Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- Ameliorate Skincare is a division of Acheson & Acheson Ltd. In these Terms and Conditions we refer to ourselves as 'Ameliorate Skincare'.
- Any acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Ameliorate Skincare will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but this may not be possible.
- We take reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but Ameliorate Skincare is not liable if these details are intercepted by and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can. We will try to do this within 24 hours (except at weekends and on bank/public holidays when it will take longer).
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Only one promotional code or offer can be used per order at any one time, and promotional codes and offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. If the terms of an offer or promotional code are in any way inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Ameliorate Skincare have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We will not refund any postage charges if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- You may return any item to us provided you: (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within 14 days of delivery to you; (ii) follow the instructions given in our Returns Policy; (iii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- Postage costs are non refundable unless an error has been made on our part.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please email us at ameliorate-skincare.com or write to us at:
Meridian Business Park
The information given on the website about our products does not seek to replace medical or specialist advice. You may wish to consult your medical practitioner prior to using our products.
Ameliorate Skincare may use product reviews in whole or in part together with the first name and town/city of the person submitting it. By submitting a review you give permission to Ameliorate Skincare to publish and/or reproduce all or any part of the review in printed or online media in connection with any activity relating to Ameliorate Skincare's activities. We are under no obligation to use any or any part of any review submitted. We reserve the right to consider reviews prior to publication, and to correct grammatical or typing errors, and to shorten reviews.
Information about Reviews:
Reviews appearing on this site are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services. However, they are individual and subjective. We do not claim or make any admission that the reviews are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The reviews are not 100% representative of all of those who will use our products and we make no such admissions.
Ameliorate Skincare are not responsible for any opinions or comments posted to our site. We are not a forum for reviews but do provide reviews as a means for our users to share their experiences with one another. Any review displayed on the website is strictly representative of the views of the reviewer.
Ameliorate Skincare will never instruct a person on what to say in a review. We will disclose any material connections that we have with any person providing a review, so far as we are aware.
So far as we are able, we will monitor product reviews made by customers to ensure that the claims made are truthful and can be substantiated.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser
By using our website (Ameliorate-Skincare.com), you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
The cookies that we use can be categorised as follows:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are required for essential site functionality and record details such as your basket contents and browser session. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
Ameliorate Skincare uses services from Google Analytics to record page views, navigation paths and other details of your visit so that we may improve the way our website operates.
You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics by installing the browser plugin available from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These are cookies that record minor details of your interaction with the Ameliorate Skincare website such as your country, language and currency settings and whether you have reached our website from one of our affiliates. These cookies assist in tailoring the user experience to your requirements.
We have also integrated Social Media tools for services such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest into Ameliorate-Skincare.com to allow our users to share products and pages of the website with their friends. Each of these third-party services utilises cookies to record whether you are logged into their service and the interactions that you undertake while browsing Ameliorate-Skincare.com
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the relevant setting in your browser. However, please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of Ameliorate-Skincare.com
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. The AboutCookies.org website contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. This website is not associated with Ameliorate Skincare and we are not responsible for their content.
Please be aware that restricting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. For example, you may have difficulties logging in to your account or buying products.